Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Well hello, fall! I have been waiting for you!

I open my window, and what do I see?
A flutter of fall falling on me...

I think I am not alone in loving the crispy cool fall weather, with its moody days, dreamy evenings, gentle breezes and the colors of the sunrise everywhere--in the crunchy leaves falling from the trees, the glorious skies, the fields of golden corn, the sunset-orange pumpkins...I could go on and on. 

I'm not a pumpkin spice-latte kind of gal, but I will admit to lighting an apple-cinnamon-pie scented candle in the cool evenings when I want to feel cozy. 

To celebrate the glorious arrival of fall, I have created 4 free autumn-themed facebook covers for you to download and enjoy absolutely free! I hope that you enjoy them and that you enjoy this beautiful season as well.


free facebook covers with beautiful quotes

Just click on the links below to download each of the free facebook covers

Free Facebook cover with sunset
Free Facebook cover with autumn leaves
Free Facebook cover There are Octobers
Free Facebook cover Hope is the thing




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik